More From Robert Morgan
- "Poetry, almost by definition, calls attention to its language and form."
- "I did not have a very literary background. I came to poetry from the sciences and mathematics, and also through an interest in Japanese and Chinese poetry in translation."
- "If a poem is not memorable, there’s probably something wrong. One of the problems of free verse is that much of the free verse poetry is not memorable."
More In Art
- "The ultimate art form of fashion is couture. I completely geek out when it comes to couture. It shows fashion as it used to be. I don’t know how many people can actually afford the clothes, but in a way, that’s beside the point."― Diane Kruger
- "Modernity signifies the transitory, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art of which the other half is the eternal and the immutable."― Charles Baudelaire
- "Courtesy is a silver lining around the dark clouds of civilization; it is the best part of refinement and in many ways, an art of heroic beauty in the vast gallery of man’s cruelty and baseness."― Bryant H. McGill