More From Robert Morgan
- "The fact that something is in a rhymed form or in blank verse will not make it good poetry."
- "Our most famous writers are Faulkner and Eudora Welty and Flannery O’Connor. It would make sense that the poetry would reflect some of those same values, some of the same techniques."
- "A poem in form still has to have voice, gesture, a sense of discovery, a metaphoric connection, as any poetry does."
More In Home
- "I try not to tune in to politics until it’s two or three months before the election. Till then, it’s like watching preseason football."― Trey Parker
- "I noted that people are happy here in India. When I went back home, people had everything in the materialistic sense and were surrounded with abundance, but they were not happy."― Goldie Hawn
- "I can remember being home from school with tonsillitis and writing stories in bed to pass the time."― Stephen King