More From Robert Morgan
- "Philip Larkin has a tough honesty and sense of humor that I find irresistible, as a contemporary poet."
- "I don’t think poetry is something that can be taught. We can encourage young writers, but what you can’t teach them is the very essence of poetry."
- "I learned to impersonate the kind of person that talks about poetry. It comes from teaching, I think."
More In Home
- "And I come here as a daughter, raised on the South Side of Chicago – by a father who was a blue-collar city worker and a mother who stayed at home with my brother and me."― Michelle Obama
- "We all have times when we go home at night and pull out our hair and feel misunderstood and lonely and like we’re falling. I think the brain is such that there is always going to be something missing."― Jude Law
- "Producing is so exciting because you can enable things to happen, whether it’s like discovering a filmmaker who you’re taking a chance on, protecting a battle and driving home at the end of the day just going, ‘I’m so glad I stayed late at work and fought hard for that. Had my passion. Won that battle.’"― Drew Barrymore