More From Robert Louis Stevenson
- "Give us grace and strength to forbear and to persevere. Give us courage and gaiety and the quiet mind, spare to us our friends, soften to us our enemies."
- "You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving."
- "We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend."
More In Great
- "Every calling is great when greatly pursued."― Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "I don’t get angry very often. I lose my temper rarely. And when I do, there’s always a legitimate cause. Normally I have a great lightness of being. I take things in a very happy, amused way."― Julia Roberts
- "From a technical point of view, there seemed to me to be absolutely no reason why – with the existing technology – we couldn’t do very high quality audio, because whereas the boom in digital graphics is ongoing, the boom in digital audio has already happened."― Thomas Dolby