More From Robert Kiyosaki
- "I have a problem with too much money. I can’t reinvest it fast enough, and because I reinvest it, more money comes in. Yes, the rich do get richer."
- "We go to school to learn to work hard for money. I write books and create products that teach people how to have money work hard for them."
- "If you’re working for a good company and you’re happy there, and you’re being compensated accordingly, and your work satisfies you, you should stay there."
More In Leadership
- "The very essence of leadership is that you have to have vision. You can’t blow an uncertain trumpet."― Theodore Hesburgh
- "Servant leadership is the foundation and the secret of Sam Walton’s ability to achieve team synergy."― Michael Bergdahl
- "Without initiative, leaders are simply workers in leadership positions."― Bo Bennett