More From Robert Kiyosaki
- "I have a problem with too much money. I can’t reinvest it fast enough, and because I reinvest it, more money comes in. Yes, the rich do get richer."
- "If you’re working for a good company and you’re happy there, and you’re being compensated accordingly, and your work satisfies you, you should stay there."
- "You have to be smart. The easy days are over."
More In Leadership
- "I think directors should be confident in their leadership capabilities. I think directors should be confident in what they want to do."― Philip Seymour Hoffman
- "Roosevelt was the one who had the vision to change our policy from isolationism to world leadership. That was a terrific revolution. Our country’s never been the same since."― W. Averell Harriman
- "Leadership is an active role; ‘lead’ is a verb. But the leader who tries to do it all is headed for burnout, and in a powerful hurry."― Bill Owens