More From Robert H. Schuller
- "Our greatest lack is not money for any undertaking, but rather ideas, If the ideas are good, cash will somehow flow to where it is needed."
- "You never suffer from a money problem, you always suffer from an idea problem."
- "Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come."
More In Positive
- "I was trying to break out of the suburbs, and when I did break out, I don’t think I took my whole self with me – I think I played a role of being too cool and hip."― Liz Phair
- "If you think of a work of fiction as a kind of scale model of the world, then the positive valences – where things turn out better than you thought they would – ought to be in there somewhere, too."― George Saunders
- "I appreciate the ‘Surreal Life.’ I had a really positive experience on that show, and with those people. I found some love in my heart for religion again, and had the support of a new family of friends. I wouldn’t have had the pleasure of meeting those people, if we were not all placed in that fishbowl."― Vince Neil