More From Robert Frost
- "You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s."
- "The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office."
- "Education doesn’t change life much. It just lifts trouble to a higher plane of regard."
More In Best
- "A problem is a chance for you to do your best."― Duke Ellington
- "If anything I try to write something that would be more difficult to film. I tend to see film as competition and would like instead to do what books do best."― Chuck Palahniuk
- "For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security."― Thomas Jefferson