More From Robert Frost
- "I alone of English writers have consciously set myself to make music out of what I may call the sound of sense."
- "I often say of George Washington that he was one of the few in the whole history of the world who was not carried away by power."
- "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
More In Freedom
- "Fulfill – you can far more than fulfill – the brightest anticipations of those who, in the name of human freedom, and in the face of threats that have ripened into terrible realities since, fought that battle which placed you where you now stand."― Robert Dale Owen
- "Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "Maybe a part of me recognized how right the improvising spirit of jazz is. Not the sounds, but the freedom to work with musicians who work that way. It felt very natural to me, but I think there’s a way to do it without it being a jazz record."― Jane Siberry