More From Robert Duvall
- "Spending two years on my uncle’s ranch in Montana as a young man gave me the wisdom and the thrust to do westerns."
- "What people don’t understand about Sarah Palin is that she is a rancher’s wife. From Alberta down to Texas I’ve known women like that: good common sense, bright and vilified by city people."
- "The money part is one of the most difficult things. Coppola always said I should do a tango movie. If it hadn’t been for him, I don’t know where we would have gotten the money."
More In Music
- "It’s always about the music, never about anything else."― Eddie Van Halen
- "A library, to modify the famous metaphor of Socrates, should be the delivery room for the birth of ideas – a place where history comes to life."― Norman Cousins
- "Music is so therapeutic for me that if I can’t get it out, I start feeling bad about myself – a lot of self-loathing."― Eminem