More From Robert Duvall
- "It’s like kids playing house: ‘You play the father, I’ll play the mother.’ You know, you dress up, you play, they pay, you go home. It’s a game – acting’s a game."
- "The money part is one of the most difficult things. Coppola always said I should do a tango movie. If it hadn’t been for him, I don’t know where we would have gotten the money."
- "I love the smell of juice boxes in the morning."
More In Music
- "By gold all good faith has been banished; by gold our rights are abused; the law itself is influenced by gold, and soon there will be an end of every modest restraint."― Sextus Propertius
- "He who keeps his cool best wins."― Norman Cousins
- "Technique is communication: the two words are synonymous in conductors."― Leonard Bernstein