More From Robert Caro
- "Every president has to live with the result of what Lyndon Johnson did with Vietnam, when he lost the trust of the American people in the presidency."
- "I am trying to make clear through my writing something which I believe: that biography- history in general- can be literature in the deepest and highest sense of that term."
- "The New York City Ballet is obviously speaking to a whole new generation and bringing it the same wonder and beauty that it brought previous generations."
More In Power
- "The struggle of man against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting."― Milan Kundera
- "A great building must begin with the unmeasurable, must go through measurable means when it is being designed and in the end must be unmeasurable."― Louis Kahn
- "Now we have a problem in making our power credible, and Vietnam is the place."― John F. Kennedy