More From Robert Carlyle
- "I’m in four different films this year, and I have four different accents. I sound different in every film. You have to love a character to play it well, and change in my work is what I want."
- "I don’t take a great deal of interest in party politics. Social politics interests me a great deal more."
- "Acting is probably the greatest therapy in the world. You can get a lot stuff out of you on the set so you don’t have to take it home with you at night. It’s the stuff between the lines, the empty space between those lines which is interesting."
More In Dad
- "My dad can be pretty critical sometimes."― Zara Phillips
- "You expect far too much of a first sentence. Think of it as analogous to a good country breakfast: what we want is something simple, but nourishing to the imagination."― Larry McMurtry
- "I went and took golf lessons so Dad would let me play with him. I was just terrible… but I was able to have a wonderful time just walking around with Dad. I can see the real pleasure of that game."― David Hyde Pierce