More From Robert Byrd
- "Hitler never abandoned the cloak of legality; he recognized the enormous psychological value of having the law on his side. Instead, he turned the law inside out and made illegality legal."
- "One’s family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I’ll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who’ll be with me will be my family."
More In Money
- "Many good qualities are not sufficient to balance a single want – the want of money."― Johann Georg Zimmermann
- "Capital is money, capital is commodities. By virtue of it being value, it has acquired the occult ability to add value to itself. It brings forth living offspring, or, at the least, lays golden eggs."― Karl Marx
- "It is a kind of spiritual snobbery that makes people think they can be happy without money."― Albert Camus