More From Robert Byrd
- "Hitler never abandoned the cloak of legality; he recognized the enormous psychological value of having the law on his side. Instead, he turned the law inside out and made illegality legal."
- "One’s family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I’ll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who’ll be with me will be my family."
More In Money
- "If money was my only motivation, I would organize myself differently."― Placido Domingo
- "Chaplin was notoriously strict with his sons and rarely gave them spending money."― Gene Tierney
- "Don’t matter how much money you got, there’s only two kinds of people: there’s saved people and there’s lost people."― Bob Dylan