More From Robert Byrd
- "One’s family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I’ll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who’ll be with me will be my family."
- "Hitler never abandoned the cloak of legality; he recognized the enormous psychological value of having the law on his side. Instead, he turned the law inside out and made illegality legal."
More In Money
- "I just thought acting would be something to help out with my student loans, but my first year as an actress, I made more money than my parents. That’s when I realized it could turn into a career. After that, I put everything I had into it."― Gabrielle Union
- "I get offered to do stuff where the money’s nice but it’s not something I want to do – I get offered a lot of commercials too."― Spike Lee
- "Remember that credit is money."― Benjamin Franklin