More From Robert Brault
- "I trust in nature for the stable laws of beauty and utility. Spring shall plant and autumn garner to the end of time."
- "Autumn wins you best by this its mute appeal to sympathy for its decay."
- "Like dogs in a wheel, birds in a cage, or squirrels in a chain, ambitious men still climb and climb, with great labor, and incessant anxiety, but never reach the top."
More In Religion
- "We from every religion feel comfortable in Britain because there is a host. The Church of England is a good host, it has been a major force in shaping England into such a tolerant society."― Jonathan Sacks
- "People still kill in the name of religion. We haven’t evolved to the point where we’re one tribe called humans."― Rachel Weisz
- "Just because you put higher-octane gasoline in your car doesn’t mean you can break the speed limit. The speed limit’s still 65."― Neil Sheehan