More From Robert Ballard
- "I mean, technology is amoral. It has no morality."
- "I’m a geophysicist and all my earth science books when I was a student, I had to give the wrong answer to get an A. We used to ridicule continental drift. It was something we laughed at. We learned of Marshall Kay’s geosynclinal cycle, which is a bunch of crap."
- "Fifty percent of our country that we own, have all legal jurisdiction, have all rights to do whatever we want, lies beneath the sea and we have better maps of Mars than that 50 percent."
More In Amazing
- "So I do have to work, you know, and I find as many movies and TV shows that I can, because otherwise I wouldn’t have an income."― Tippi Hedren
- "It’s nice because success has allowed me to have a blast on stage, to be in the studio with amazing people, but I find it all a bit bizarre."― David Guetta
- "But I think Hillary Clinton is one of the most amazing women of this time."― Hope Davis