More From Robert B. Laughlin
- "But the need for conflict to expose prejudice and unclear reasoning, which is deeply embedded in my philosophy of science, has its origin in these debates."
- "In parallel with the development of my interests in technical gadgetry I began to acquire a profound love of and respect for the natural world which motivates my scientific thinking to this day."
- "Another important aspect of our home was respect for ideas."
More In Amazing
- "I’ve been very fortunate to be able to jump around. I just did this really wonderful film called Map of the World. That was a real, amazing, dramatic story. Then I did a movie called Company Men, a little comedy about the Bay of Pigs."― Sigourney Weaver
- "I enjoy looking at words on paper and visualizing how to make them come to life. As a director, the creative process is really amazing."― Alfonso Ribeiro
- "As an actor, it’s more interesting to play a nerd than anything else. It’s a lot more fun – you don’t worry about ‘what’s my hair like?’ in the morning or ‘which is my great angle?’"― Nicholas Brendon