More From Robert B. Laughlin
- "Another important aspect of our home was respect for ideas."
- "As a consequence while we had a roof over our heads, food on the table, and clothes to wear to school we were constantly conscious of being of modest means."
- "Over the course of time this gave us a deep respect for ideas, both our own and those of others, and an understanding that conflict through debate is a powerful means of revealing truth."
More In Amazing
- "That’s double-edged: it’s amazing that they’re bringing me in and showing people new ideas, and at the same time it’s a little hard because seventy percent of the time or even higher I’m not going to get those roles."― Rachel True
- "This band has never had an argument. It’s just amazing."― Dave Edmunds
- "In my job, people tell you that all the time: ‘This shoot was great. You look amazing.’ But you never know what they say when you turn away."― Heidi Klum