More From Robert Anton Wilson
- "A monopoly on the means of communication may define a ruling elite more precisely than the celebrated Marxian formula of monopoly in the means of production."
- "History, sociology, economics, psychology et al. confirmed Joyce’s view of Everyman as victim."
- "The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization."
More In History
- "Since we have had a history, men have pursued an ideal of immortality."― George Wald
- "When I was in New York after I left the Army, I studied for two years at the American Theater Wing, studied acting, which involved dance and fencing and speech classes and history of theater, all that."― James Earl Jones
- "Violence is a part of America. I don’t want to single out rap music. Let’s be honest. America’s the most violent country in the history of the world, that’s just the way it is. We’re all affected by it."― Spike Lee