More From Robert Anton Wilson
- "When the rose and the cross are united the alchemical marriage is complete and the drama ends. Then we wake from history and enter eternity."
- "A monopoly on the means of communication may define a ruling elite more precisely than the celebrated Marxian formula of monopoly in the means of production."
- "Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."
More In Death
- "I know I’m drinking myself to a slow death, but then I’m in no hurry."― Robert Benchley
- "Love is anterior to life, posterior to death, initial of creation, and the exponent of breath."― Emily Dickinson
- "I think that when something happens when you’re growing up, like a death or divorce, it does open the world slightly because things aren’t as straightforward."― Felicity Jones