More From Robert A. Heinlein
- "May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live."
- "There is no way that writers can be tamed and rendered civilized or even cured. The only solution known to science is to provide the patient with an isolation room, where he can endure the acute stages in private and where food can be poked in to him with a stick."
- "The difference between science and the fuzzy subjects is that science requires reasoning while those other subjects merely require scholarship."
More In Society
- "Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap."― Barbara Jordan
- "The greatest enemy of individual freedom is the individual himself."― Saul Alinsky
- "Evolution is a bankrupt speculative philosophy, not a scientific fact. Only a spiritually bankrupt society could ever believe it. Only atheists could accept this Satanic theory."― Jimmy Swaggart