More From Robert A. Heinlein
- "May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live."
- "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own… Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy."
- "One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen."
More In Society
- "I can imagine no society which does not embody some method of arbitration."― Herbert Read
- "We’re living in a whole new social and economic order with a whole new set of problems and challenges. Old assumptions and old programs don’t work in this new society and the more we try to stretch them to make them fit, the more we will be seen as running away from what is reality."― Ann Richards
- "We are trying to construct a more inclusive society. We are going to make a country in which no one is left out."― Franklin D. Roosevelt