More From Rita Rudner
- "I love to shop after a bad relationship. I don’t know. I buy a new outfit and it makes me feel better. It just does. Sometimes I see a really great outfit, I’ll break up with someone on purpose."
- "Men reach their sexual peak at eighteen. Women reach theirs at thirty-five. Do you get the feeling that God is playing a practical joke?"
- "I was going to have cosmetic surgery until I noticed that the doctor’s office was full of portraits by Picasso."
More In Car
- "The idea that maybe you don’t have to own a car if you only need one occasionally may catch on, just like time-sharing caught on in real estate."― Steve Case
- "You desire that which exceeds my humble powers, but I trust in the compassion and mercy of the All-powerful God."― Saint Stephen
- "I can’t find my car keys in the morning. Trying to get out of my house is a nightmare. “Where’s my wallet? Where are my keys? I have to go find a missing person.”"― Anthony LaPaglia