More From Rita Rudner
- "I get a lot of return business. I think it’s all those years I put in traveling around the country; people saw me before and had a good time so they want to see me again."
- "I was a vegetarian until I started leaning toward the sunlight."
- "I love to shop after a bad relationship. I don’t know. I buy a new outfit and it makes me feel better. It just does. Sometimes I see a really great outfit, I’ll break up with someone on purpose."
More In Car
- "I could never drive in a great big car; people like me because I’m a man of the people, a hustler."― Terry McAuliffe
- "I am endlessly busy, bringing up five young kids, and trying to keep up with the three older ones. I still spend most of my life driving car pools."― Danielle Steel
- "Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed."― Mao Zedong