More From Ricky Williams
- "I don’t think people change. I think they definitely mature. But I think the essence of what I am today is the same as when I was five years old. It’s just maturity. I’ve become a healthier, fuller expression of that essence."
- "The money is what made me miserable. I want to be free of that stress."
- "I don’t think I’ll ever be able to stay in one place for more than a year or two. It’s not in my nature."
More In Success
- "It’s nice, being brought up with no money at all. It’s just not how I measure success, so that makes it a bunch easier."― Bode Miller
- "If a man loves the labour of his trade, apart from any question of success or fame, the gods have called him."― Robert Louis Stevenson
- "You do not pay the price of success, you enjoy the price of success."― Zig Ziglar