More From Ricky Williams
- "I think sometimes when it comes to sports, and especially relationships between players and coaches, that people lose track, lose a sense of reality."
- "I don’t think I’ll ever be able to stay in one place for more than a year or two. It’s not in my nature."
- "I realized a while back that I have an innate ability to be compassionate, and I saw that the strength of compassion is something that healers have and healers use.’"
More In Success
- "American inventiveness and the desire to build developed because we were guaranteed the right to own our success."― Rand Paul
- "As my father used to tell me, the only true sign of success in life is being able to do for a living that which makes you happy."― Al Yankovic
- "I never had any real expectations about what sort of success I would have or all the publicity."― Joshua Bell