More From Ricky Williams
- "I would drive home and see people wearing my No. 34 jersey and wonder why, because I didn’t feel worthy of that. And all the time I just knew people were staring at me, talking about me everywhere I went."
- "I want to thank all my fans, teammates, coaches and supporters for the strength they’ve given me to overcome so much."
- "I started practicing yoga. I started learning some hands-on healing stuff. And I found really good chiropractors, really good massage therapists, and what I found is I’ve been able to actually peel off layers of trauma on my body and actually move better now than I did."
More In Success
- "The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes."― Benjamin Disraeli
- "The problem is, the more famous you get, the more people see you who didn’t choose to."― Louis C. K.
- "I believe success is preparation, because opportunity is going to knock on your door sooner or later but are you prepared to answer that?"― Omar Epps