More From Rick Warren
- "In the Old Testament, it says that if you have the power to do something good, then you have to do it. You’re not to avoid helping somebody in their time of need."
- "History shows that when the church accommodates culture, it weakens it."
- "In Psalm 72, Solomon prays for power and fame but he says the purpose of influence is to speak up for others and one is the immigrant. He doesn’t delineate between legal and illegal."
More In Faith
- "Anybody who has been seriously engaged in scientific work of any kind realizes that over the entrance to the gates of the temple of science are written the words: ‘Ye must have faith.’"― Max Planck
- "Science has a simple faith, which transcends utility. It is the faith that it is the privilege of man to learn to understand, and that this is his mission."― Vannevar Bush
- "Faith crosses every border and touches every heart in every nation."― George W. Bush