More From Rick Perry
- "We know there is no such thing as freedom without the risk of failure."
- "President Obama’s call for nearly a half-trillion dollars in more government stimulus when America has more than $14 trillion in debt is guided by his mistaken belief that we can spend our way to prosperity."
- "I got all the respect in the world for the front-runners in this race, but ask yourself: If we replace a Democratic insider with a Republican insider, you think we’re really going to change Washington, D.C.? You don’t have to settle for Washington and Wall Street insiders who supported the Wall Street bailout and the Obamacare individual mandate."
More In Home
- "I was kind of secretly hoping one of my kids would go out and make a million bucks. So when they put me in a home, at least I’ll have a window with a view."― Joe Biden
- "I have a fantastic studio in my home, and it’s my biggest toy. I have about a half a million dollars worth of musical equipment in my house."― Antonio Banderas
- "Believe me, you can get into a lot of trouble being sixteen years old in a foreign country with no adult telling you when to come home."― Cameron Diaz