More From Rick Perry
- "Crucial to understanding federalism in modern day America is the concept of mobility, or ‘the ability to vote with your feet.’ If you don’t support the death penalty and citizens packing a pistol – don’t come to Texas. If you don’t like medicinal marijuana and gay marriage, don’t move to California."
- "Conservatives are winning offices, and champions of big government are cleaning out their desks right now."
- "But of course, now we’re told we’re in recovery but this sure doesn’t feel like a recovery to more than 9 percent of the Americans out there who are unemployed, or the 16 percent of the African-Americans, 11 percent of Hispanics in the same position, or the millions who can only find part-time work or those who have even stopped looking for a job."
More In Home
- "I felt alienated by the experience and decided to stay away from corporate employment."― Lee Child
- "I never wanted to be a celebrity; I never wanted to be famous. And in my daily life, I work really hard to not trade on it in any way."― Sarah Jessica Parker
- "There are a number of things wrong with Washington. One of them is that everyone is too far from home."― Dwight D. Eisenhower