More From Rick Perry
- "President Obama’s call for nearly a half-trillion dollars in more government stimulus when America has more than $14 trillion in debt is guided by his mistaken belief that we can spend our way to prosperity."
- "We believe in government involvement that leads to independence: good schools, quality roads and the best health care."
- "The fact is there is forgiveness for those who seek God. And I believe in the power of redemption."
More In Hope
- "That’s the way both they and I travel sometimes. Pick road at random, and when it’s time to pull over, you pull over and hope you can find a place to crash."― Jello Biafra
- "Don’t gamble; take all your savings and buy some good stock and hold it till it goes up, then sell it. If it don’t go up, don’t buy it."― Will Rogers
- "For, behind the scenes, halfway around the world in Mexico, were two decades of aggressive research on wheat that not only enabled Mexico to become self-sufficient with respect to wheat production but also paved the way to rapid increase in its production in other countries."― Norman Borlaug