More From Rick Perry
- "America’s greatness is not found in the size of its government. America’s greatness resides in the hearts and the minds of the people."
- "It is through states that the American people get the job done every day, often in spite of a deeply flawed bureaucratic federal government."
- "This administration in Washington that’s in power now clearly believes that government is not only the answer to every need, but it’s the most qualified to make the most central decisions for every American in every area."
More In Courage
- "But steel bars have never yet kept out a mob; it takes something a good deal stronger: human courage backed up by the consciousness of being right."― Ray Stannard Baker
- "Untutored courage is useless in the face of educated bullets."― George S. Patton
- "There can be no great courage where there is no confidence or assurance, and half the battle is in the conviction that we can do what we undertake."― Orison Swett Marden