More From Rick Derringer
- "It’s a great relationship when you can work with the person who you consider to be your soul mate."
- "I know some people will be surprised to hear it, but I’ve found that my music, whether its blues or rock, or whatever you want to call it, can be channeled into a positive direction that actually helps people."
- "I’ve always been a guy who’s pretty supportive, its just my nature, so I came in to the situation with the attitude that I wanted to support Johnny and make it work."
More In Happiness
- "The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression."― Gary Larson
- "There is a difference between happiness and wisdom: he that thinks himself the happiest man is really so; but he that thinks himself the wisest is generally the greatest fool."― Francis Bacon
- "All the ills of mankind, all the tragic misfortunes that fill the history books, all the political blunders, all the failures of the great leaders have arisen merely from a lack of skill at dancing."― Moliere