More From Rick Derringer
- "I know some people will be surprised to hear it, but I’ve found that my music, whether its blues or rock, or whatever you want to call it, can be channeled into a positive direction that actually helps people."
- "I’ve always been a guy who’s pretty supportive, its just my nature, so I came in to the situation with the attitude that I wanted to support Johnny and make it work."
- "It’s a great relationship when you can work with the person who you consider to be your soul mate."
More In Happiness
- "All people desire what they believe will make them happy. If a person is not full of desire for God, we can only conclude that he is engaged with another happiness."― William Law
- "Outward failure may be a manifested variant of inward success."― Kenneth L. Pike
- "My mom died of cancer when I was really young. I’m not someone who tries to work out their own stuff with a role, but I think that happened despite my best efforts to keep myself separate from it."― Sarah Polley