More From Rick Derringer
- "I’ve always been a guy who’s pretty supportive, its just my nature, so I came in to the situation with the attitude that I wanted to support Johnny and make it work."
- "It’s a great relationship when you can work with the person who you consider to be your soul mate."
- "I know some people will be surprised to hear it, but I’ve found that my music, whether its blues or rock, or whatever you want to call it, can be channeled into a positive direction that actually helps people."
More In Happiness
- "Sequels are very rarely a good idea, and in any case, the success of the book changed my relationship with the club in some ways."― Nick Hornby
- "The United States are a political state, or organized society, whose end is government, for the security, welfare, and happiness of all who live under its protection."― William H. Seward
- "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature."― Marcus Aurelius