More From Richard Pryor
- "Even when I was a little kid, I always said I would be in the movies one day, and damned if I didn’t make it."
- "Marriage is really tough because you have to deal with feelings… and lawyers."
- "I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren’t coming after me!"
More In Attitude
- "Just as the left has to be more willing to question ‘Government knows best,’ the right has to rethink its laissez-faire attitude toward government."― Jack Kemp
- "Yes, we’re still five little people with a noisy attitude."― Angus Young
- "If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life."― Billy Graham