More From Richard Pryor
- "A sold-out house my first night back. Do you have any idea what kinda pressure that is? I could have been at home in my warm bed, playing Nintendo."
- "I realized this is what God has dealt me, and I should be thankful considering all that’s happened to me in my life, but MS caused the movies to stop – stop dead – and I miss it."
- "Even when I was a little kid, I always said I would be in the movies one day, and damned if I didn’t make it."
More In Attitude
- "My personal view is that such total planning by the state is an absolute good and not simply a relative good… I do not myself think of the attitude I take as deriving from Marx – though this undoubtedly will be suggested – but from Fichte and Hegel."― John Grierson
- "All ideas come about through some sort of observation. It sparks an attitude; some object or emotion causes a reaction in the other person."― Graham Chapman
- "The townspeople outside the reservations had a very superior attitude toward Indians, which was kind of funny, because they weren’t very wealthy; they were on the fringes of society themselves."― James Welch