More From Richard Pryor
- "You work your butt off and somebody says you can’t have your record played because it offends them. Tyrants are made of such stuff."
- "Marriage is really tough because you have to deal with feelings… and lawyers."
- "A sold-out house my first night back. Do you have any idea what kinda pressure that is? I could have been at home in my warm bed, playing Nintendo."
More In Attitude
- "Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us."― John N. Mitchell
- "The purely agitation attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject."― Michael Korda
- "Food is a fairly significant aspect of my life. I have struggled mightily with food. With my weight. And I’m conscious of it. So I have a sensitivity to people who struggle with their weight."― Tom Vilsack