More From Richard Pryor
- "A sold-out house my first night back. Do you have any idea what kinda pressure that is? I could have been at home in my warm bed, playing Nintendo."
- "I believe in the institution of marriage, and I intend to keep trying till I get it right."
- "You work your butt off and somebody says you can’t have your record played because it offends them. Tyrants are made of such stuff."
More In Attitude
- "The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight."― Arthur Ashe
- "Black Consciousness is an attitude of the mind and a way of life, the most positive call to emanate from the black world for a long time."― Steven Biko
- "Under Barack Obama, the only ‘Change’ is that ‘Hope’ has been hard to find. Now millions of Americans are insecure about their future. But instead of inspiring us by reminding us of what makes us special, he divides us against each other. He tells Americans they’re worse off because others are better off. That people got rich by making others poor."― Marco Rubio