More From Richard M. Nixon
- "The Cold War isn’t thawing; it is burning with a deadly heat. Communism isn’t sleeping; it is, as always, plotting, scheming, working, fighting."
- "We do not learn by inference and deduction and the application of mathematics to philosophy, but by direct intercourse and sympathy."
- "By the time you get dressed, drive out there, play 18 holes and come home, you’ve blown seven hours. There are better things you can do with your time."
More In Anger
- "Good satire comes from anger. It comes from a sense of injustice, that there are wrongs in the world that need to be fixed. And what better place to get that well of venom and outrage boiling than a newsroom, because you’re on the front lines."― Carl Hiaasen
- "Anger is never without a reason, but seldom with a good one."― Benjamin Franklin
- "I had a lot of anger because I wasn’t happy with the way I had been raised."― Patrick Swayze