More From Richard M. Nixon
- "We must always remember that America is a great nation today not because of what government did for people but because of what people did for themselves and for one another."
- "Don’t get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
- "We do not learn by inference and deduction and the application of mathematics to philosophy, but by direct intercourse and sympathy."
More In Best
- "In the area we’re discussing, leadership begins on Madison Avenue, on the desks and in the offices of people who spend hundreds of millions of dollars buying what will get them ratings."― Norman Lear
- "So I decided on science when I was in college."― Sally Ride
- "Cutting meat out of your diet is the best thing you can do for animals and your own health."― Joan Jett