More From Richard Le Gallienne
- "The beauty we love is very silent. It smiles softly to itself, but never speaks."
- "There is something mean in human nature that prefers to think evil, that gives a willing ear and a ready welcome to calumny, a sort of jealousy of goodness and greatness and things of good report."
- "A woman’s beauty is one of her great missions."
More In Religion
- "I think flying planes into a building was a faith-based initiative. I think religion is a neurological disorder."― Bill Maher
- "Religion is the last refuge of human savagery."― Alfred North Whitehead
- "Too many younger artists, critics, and curators are fetishizing the sixties, transforming the period into a deformed cult, a fantasy religion, a hip brand, and a crippling disease."― Jerry Saltz