More From Richard Le Gallienne
- "A woman’s beauty is one of her great missions."
- "Modern science, then, so far from being an enemy of romance, is seen on every hand to be its sympathetic and resourceful friend, its swift and irresistible helper in its serious need, and an indulgent minister to its lighter fancies."
- "The beauty we love is very silent. It smiles softly to itself, but never speaks."
More In Religion
- "The spiritual element, the really important part of religion, has no concern with Time and Space, temporary mundane laws, or conduct."― Richard Le Gallienne
- "Even the weakest disputant is made so conceited by what he calls religion, as to think himself wiser than the wisest who think differently from him."― Walter Savage Landor
- "My graduate studies were carried out at the California Institute of Technology."― Kenneth G. Wilson