More From Richard G. Scott
- "The key to successful missionary work is a close relationship between the missionaries and the members. Creating an environment in working with members that will bring more into the Church."
- "Freedom requires no effort to enjoy but requires heroic efforts to preserve."
- "Make a Goal Box, a chart of positive daily contact with a family when you are working with them."
More In Marriage
- "They should regard me as what I am. I am a spiritual leader and teacher."― Louis Farrakhan
- "Marriage is all about knowing the ins and outs and the intimate details, and your wife is supposed to be the person you know best. But my brother and I think alike, know everything about one another, and when we get together, we block everything else out. Nothing exists in our world except for us."― Jon Heder
- "What is marriage, is marriage protection or religion, is marriage renunciation or abundance, is marriage a stepping-stone or an end. What is marriage."― Gertrude Stein