More From Richard G. Scott
- "The key to successful missionary work is a close relationship between the missionaries and the members. Creating an environment in working with members that will bring more into the Church."
- "Freedom requires no effort to enjoy but requires heroic efforts to preserve."
- "The most difficult is the first family, to bring someone out of the world."
More In Marriage
- "Odd, the years it took to learn one simple fact: that the prize just ahead, the next job, publication, love affair, marriage always seemed to hold the key to satisfaction but never, in the longer run, sufficed."― Carolyn Heilbrun
- "A wife lasts only for the length of the marriage, but an ex-wife is there for the rest of your life."― Jim Samuels
- "If variety is the spice of life, marriage is the big can of leftover Spam."― Johnny Carson