More From Richard G. Scott
- "Make a Goal Box, a chart of positive daily contact with a family when you are working with them."
- "The key to successful missionary work is a close relationship between the missionaries and the members. Creating an environment in working with members that will bring more into the Church."
- "The most difficult is the first family, to bring someone out of the world."
More In Marriage
- "Seeing unhappiness in the marriage of friends, I was content to have chosen music and laughter as a substitute for a husband."― Elsa Maxwell
- "My work is a game, a very serious game."― M. C. Escher
- "I think that’s one of the most difficult things in any marriage – in order to build anything, you must be together. You can’t build anything over the telephone."― Julie London