More From Richard Dawkins
- "Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence."
- "By all means let’s be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
- "I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world."
More In Experience
- "I like directors who have worked as actors. They know the experience."― Gabrielle Union
- "From this experience we have learned that in a big party it is important to have the necessary and often controversial discussions on policy issues such as the health system while in opposition."― Angela Merkel
- "If you’ve got a piece and you can feel the person who’s going to direct it is really made for it, if it’s really special for them, then it’s going to be a better-than-usual experience."― Edward Norton