More From Richard Dawkins
- "Of course in science there are things that are open to doubt and things need to be discussed. But among the things that science does know, evolution is about as certain as anything we know."
- "It would be intolerant if I advocated the banning of religion, but of course I never have."
- "For the first half of geological time our ancestors were bacteria. Most creatures still are bacteria, and each one of our trillions of cells is a colony of bacteria."
More In Experience
- "Experience teaches only the teachable."― Aldous Huxley
- "Poets are the only people to whom love is not only a crucial, but an indispensable experience, which entitles them to mistake it for a universal one."― Hannah Arendt
- "The experience of democracy is like the experience of life itself-always changing, infinite in its variety, sometimes turbulent and all the more valuable for having been tested by adversity."― Jimmy Carter