More From Richard Bach
- "The meaning I picked, the one that changed my life: Overcome fear, behold wonder."
- "The simplest questions are the most profound. Where were you born? Where is your home? Where are you going? What are you doing? Think about these once in a while and watch your answers change."
- "True love stories never have endings."
More In Best
- "Adoptive parents are taking on enormous responsibility, both emotionally and financially. Quite frankly, they need as much disclosure as possible about the child’s background and health to assure the best fit and be prepared."― Pat Robertson
- "I remember nearly having a fit of the giggles during the reading because dear Daniel was SO respectful and serious and I was finding the whole situation funny because I was speaking to his profile."― Madeleine Stowe
- "God’s gifts put man’s best dreams to shame."― Elizabeth Barrett Browning