More From Richard Bach
- "The simplest questions are the most profound. Where were you born? Where is your home? Where are you going? What are you doing? Think about these once in a while and watch your answers change."
- "If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were."
- "The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work."
More In Love
- "Another way of judging the value of a prophet’s religious experience, therefore, would be to examine the type of manhood that he has created, and the cultural world that has sprung out of the spirit of his message."― Muhammad Iqbal
- "Our first and last love is self-love."― Christian Nestell Bovee
- "Balance is key: I need to be successful in my career to feel fulfilled, be surrounded by people I care about to share it with, and have my health to be able to do the things I love to do!"― Kiana Tom