More From Ricardo Montalban
- "Because we should always respect other nationalities, I have always tried to play them with dignity."
- "Politics is too partisan, and sometimes patriotism is cast aside. Patriotism is honor and love of your country and your brothers and sisters. With politics I get the impression that it’s all about what’s good for the party and not necessarily what’s good for the country."
More In Love
- "How absurd and delicious it is to be in love with somebody younger than yourself. Everybody should try it."― Barbara Pym
- "Adapt yourself to the things among which your lot has been cast and love sincerely the fellow creatures with whom destiny has ordained that you shall live."― Marcus Aurelius
- "I think any branding for me is band-related. It’s really weird to get used to the exposure, because I am a naturally introverted person, and I’m not exactly social. Occasionally I can get comfortable enough to talk, but I spend a lot of my days not talking, especially when I’m at home and not on tour."― Nate Ruess