More From Rene Descartes
- "I hope that posterity will judge me kindly, not only as to the things which I have explained, but also to those which I have intentionally omitted so as to leave to others the pleasure of discovery."
- "The reading of all good books is like a conversation with the finest minds of past centuries."
- "When it is not in our power to follow what is true, we ought to follow what is most probable."
More In Science
- "I’m doing a book, ‘Chasing Science,’ about the pleasures of science as a spectator sport."― Frederik Pohl
- "I think what’s always been interesting to me than the science and the criminality with this job is what happens to your persona, your disposition, after day in and day out dealing with life and death."― George Eads
- "Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."― Immanuel Kant