More From Rem Koolhaas
- "Any architectural project we do takes at least four or five years, so increasingly there is a discrepancy between the acceleration of culture and the continuing slowness of architecture."
- "People can inhabit anything. And they can be miserable in anything and ecstatic in anything. More and more I think that architecture has nothing to do with it. Of course, that’s both liberating and alarming."
- "The intellectual force of the West is still dominant, but other cultures are getting stronger. I expect that we will develop a new way of thinking in architecture and urban planning, and that less will be based on our models."
More In Beauty
- "I definitely think anything I’d be in now is a permanent relationship."― Kim Kardashian
- "Beauty may be skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone."― Redd Foxx
- "I’ve been on the cover of ‘Time’ magazine three times, not for my beauty but because what I was doing was newsworthy around the world. I’ve worked with teams all my life, but I’ve been nice and I’ve been kind."― Cheryl Tiegs