More From Reed Hastings
- "About half my work in education is U.S. political reform around school districts and charter schools, and creating more room for entrepreneurial organizations to develop. And about half on technology, which I look at as a global platform."
- "In hindsight, I slid into arrogance based upon past success."
- "Our brand at Netflix is really focused on movies and TV shows."
More In Education
- "Most Hispanics are concerned with the same issues other Americans are – the economy, jobs, education. Similar to Main Street America."― Henry Bonilla
- "President Obama believes in a country where we invest in education, in roads and bridges, in science, and in the future so we can create new opportunities so the next kid can make it big and the kid afer that and the kid after that, that’s what President Obama believes."― Elizabeth Warren
- "Everybody has a weakness. Mine is food."― Salma Hayek