More From Reed Hastings
- "We have a very wide range of content, but the brand-newest movies, what’s happening with those is a $30 pay-per-view option – not from Netflix but from DirecTV and others – of movies that are in the theater."
- "School districts in the US don’t adopt technology very quickly."
- "In hindsight, I slid into arrogance based upon past success."
More In Education
- "I have always had this view about the modern education system: we pay attention to brain development, but the development of warmheartedness we take for granted."― Dalai Lama
- "Every child should have the opportunity to receive a quality education."― Bill Frist
- "All around as a person, on right decisions, on holding your money, on doing your trade, a good education is a must. I don’t think I would’ve done as good without an education."― Bobby Vinton