More From Reed Hastings
- "About half my work in education is U.S. political reform around school districts and charter schools, and creating more room for entrepreneurial organizations to develop. And about half on technology, which I look at as a global platform."
- "In hindsight, I slid into arrogance based upon past success."
- "Our brand at Netflix is really focused on movies and TV shows."
More In Technology
- "In my column series “The Main Thing,” I often talk about how Internet technology can improve the way people communicate – both within a business and between a business and its customers and partners."― Jim Barksdale
- "Why are we, as a nation so obsessed with foreign things? Is it a legacy of our colonial years? We want foreign television sets. We want foreign shirts. We want foreign technology. Why this obsession with everything imported?"― Abdul Kalam
- "Our business is about technology, yes. But it’s also about operations and customer relationships."― Michael Dell