More From Reed Hastings
- "Stone Age. Bronze Age. Iron Age. We define entire epics of humanity by the technology they use."
- "We have a very wide range of content, but the brand-newest movies, what’s happening with those is a $30 pay-per-view option – not from Netflix but from DirecTV and others – of movies that are in the theater."
- "In fact, technology has been the story of human progress from as long back as we know. In 100 years people will look back on now and say, ‘That was the Internet Age.’ And computers will be seen as a mere ingredient to the Internet Age."
More In Smile
- "While you’re improvising, you may come up with something which will break him up. As soon as that smile comes out, you know that, hey, we’re having fun."― Shelley Berman
- "I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that."― Lauren Bacall
- "This aesthetic quality, then, is what politics is all about. It’s authenticity that separates winners from losers, good politics from bad, and he-man leader-types from consultant-directed puppet-boys."― Thomas Frank