More From Reed Hastings
- "In fact, technology has been the story of human progress from as long back as we know. In 100 years people will look back on now and say, ‘That was the Internet Age.’ And computers will be seen as a mere ingredient to the Internet Age."
- "What’s got me excited about the education space is the growth of the Internet over the next 10, 20, 30 years."
- "How much has it been your experience that Americans follow what happens in the world?"
More In Smile
- "I get very nervous whenever I think about it. I’ve never done a serious play, and I have such awe of the woman – she’s really my only idol. It’s going to be a big stretch – certain people come out on stage and your face muscles automatically tense and you get ready to smile."― Judy Holliday
- "I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that."― Lauren Bacall
- "I’ve never wanted anybody to like me because I had long hair or short hair, or that they liked the way I dressed or they liked the way I dressed or they liked the way I smile."― David Allan Coe