More From Red Skelton
- "Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
- "All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner."
- "Any kid will run any errand for you, if you ask at bedtime."
More In Happiness
- "I love acting. It’s my playground, it let’s me explore. But my happiness in this world – my level of peace – is never going to be dictated by acting."― Chris Evans
- "Scarcely one person in a thousand is capable of tasting the happiness of others."― Henry Fielding
- "I find that the older I get, the more I see that there really aren’t huge zeniths of happiness or a huge abyss of darkness as much as there used to be."― Paula Cole