More From Red Skelton
- "Live by this credo: have a little laugh at life and look around you for happiness instead of sadness. Laughter has always brought me out of unhappy situations."
- "All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner."
- "Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
More In Happiness
- "The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us."― Ashley Montagu
- "A man who as a physical being is always turned toward the outside, thinking that his happiness lies outside him, finally turns inward and discovers that the source is within him."― Soren Kierkegaard
- "We are not about to send American boys 9 or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to be doing for themselves."― Lyndon B. Johnson