More From Ray Romano
- "If my father had hugged me even once, I’d be an accountant right now."
- "My wife gets all the money I make. I just get an apple and clean clothes every morning."
- "If golf wasn’t enjoyable and there wasn’t a lot of humor and enjoyment, even though the game is so frustrating, you would wonder why you put yourself through it."
More In Attitude
- "A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results."― Wade Boggs
- "Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, ‘This is the real me,’ and when you have found that attitude, follow it."― James Truslow Adams
- "Americans are the most generous country on the planet. I’ve worked in Europe, I’ve worked in Australia. There is no where else where you get absolutely no attitude for being a foreigner. If you do your job well, they embrace you."― Hugh Jackman