More From Ray Romano
- "Right after ‘Raymond’ I had a world-is-my-oyster attitude, but I found out I don’t like oysters. I had this existential emptiness. ‘What is my purpose? Who am I?’ I had a big identity crisis."
- "The comics that are just conversing with you up there and drawing on their own life, yeah, I guess so. I guess some do political humor, some do topical humor, but the ones that I like, the ones that are appealing to me, were guys who were just talking to you about their life."
- "If my father had hugged me even once, I’d be an accountant right now."
More In Business
- "Your premium brand had better be delivering something special, or it’s not going to get the business."― Warren Buffett
- "Most of my relationships were people in the business. Having said that, me and Tim don’t really talk that much about work. He comes into my bit of the house every so often to vent but we don’t really have very high, cultured conversations."― Helena Bonham Carter
- "The desire to hit a big home run is dominating the music business."― Billy Corgan