More From Ray Romano
- "I lived at home till I was 29."
- "Right after ‘Raymond’ I had a world-is-my-oyster attitude, but I found out I don’t like oysters. I had this existential emptiness. ‘What is my purpose? Who am I?’ I had a big identity crisis."
- "My wife gets all the money I make. I just get an apple and clean clothes every morning."
More In Business
- "Love in its essence is spiritual fire."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "I’m an actress and mom, and I probably don’t have enough of an active spiritual life. And I don’t know why people run around calling themselves by the names of religions when they don’t actually practise them."― Uma Thurman
- "We mean by “politics” the people’s business – the most important business there is."― Adlai E. Stevenson