More From Ray Bradbury
- "You don’t have to turn on the TV set. You don’t have to work on the Internet. It’s up to you."
- "I hate all politics. I don’t like either political party. One should not belong to them – one should be an individual, standing in the middle. Anyone that belongs to a party stops thinking."
- "We are the miracle of force and matter making itself over into imagination and will. Incredible. The Life Force experimenting with forms. You for one. Me for another. The Universe has shouted itself alive. We are one of the shouts."
More In Dreams
- "We need to shift from an economic organizing principle for human civilization, to a humanitarian organizing principle. Making money more important than your own children is a pathological way for an individual to run their affairs, and it’s a pathological way for a society to run its affairs."― Marianne Williamson
- "Dream study impacts culture. We are put in touch with the inner poet who dreams. We hear our inner, subjective response to the outer world. That helps spiritualize our lives."― Henry Reed
- "I don’t like reading things that people say on the Internet because I know so much of it is not true. I don’t want to waste my time worrying about what other people are thinking. I just want to focus on being able to do cool projects."― Lily Collins