More From Ramakrishna
- "God is everywhere but He is most manifest in man. So serve man as God. That is as good as worshipping God."
- "It is easy to talk on religion, but difficult to practice it."
- "A man is truly free, even here in this embodied state, if he knows that God is the true agent and he by himself is powerless to do anything."
More In Faith
- "Blind faith in your leaders, or in anything, will get you killed."― Bruce Springsteen
- "Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark."― Rabindranath Tagore
- "It’s possible that the 2012 general-election race will be the least overtly religious one since 1972, the last campaign before Roe v. Wade and the rise of Jimmy Carter brought evangelicalism into the political mainstream. That’s because faith remains a complicated issue for Obama, who is still wrongly thought to be a Muslim in some quarters."― Jon Meacham