More From Ralph Nader
- "I once said to my father, when I was a boy, ‘Dad we need a third political party.’ He said to me, ‘I’ll settle for a second.’"
- "A leader has the vision and conviction that a dream can be achieved. He inspires the power and energy to get it done."
- "The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers."
More In Business
- "I went nearly 30 years without being able to really seriously entertain marriage or a family. In fact, the word ‘marriage’ would actually give me a shake when it was brought up."― Nancy Grace
- "I have one friend that I’ve had since I was born, and she’s from Coatzacoalcos. She’s not really impressed or interested in the actor’s life. My family isn’t really either."― Salma Hayek
- "Our work is the presentation of our capabilities."― Edward Gibbon