More From Ralph Nader
- "John D. Rockefeller wanted to dominate oil, but Microsoft wants it all, you name it: cable, media, banking, car dealerships."
- "The ‘democracy gap’ in our politics and elections spells a deep sense of powerlessness by people who drop out, do not vote, or listlessly vote for the ‘least worst’ every four years and then wonder why after every cycle the ‘least worst’ gets worse."
- "Up against the corporate government, voters find themselves asked to choose between look-alike candidates from two parties vying to see who takes the marching orders from their campaign paymasters and their future employers. The money of vested interest nullifies genuine voter choice and trust."
More In Business
- "Friends don’t necessarily made good business or creative partners."― Joseph Barbera
- "If we want to secure the best jobs in the future, we must make America the best place in the world to do business."― Jim DeMint
- "Meetings are indispensable when you don’t want to do anything."― John Kenneth Galbraith