More From Rainer Maria Rilke
- "No great art has ever been made without the artist having known danger."
- "Surely all art is the result of one’s having been in danger, of having gone through an experience all the way to the end, where no one can go any further."
- "Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night."
More In Love
- "On rare occasions one does hear of a miraculous case of a married couple falling in love after marriage, but on close examination it will be found that it is a mere adjustment to the inevitable."― Emma Goldman
- "Hate is only a form love that hasn’t found a way to express itself logically."― Lil Wayne
- "Money can’t buy love, but it improves your bargaining position."― Christopher Marlowe