More From Rainer Maria Rilke
- "No great art has ever been made without the artist having known danger."
- "For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation."
- "More belongs to marriage than four legs in a bed."
More In Love
- "Take away love and our earth is a tomb."― Robert Browning
- "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "All that really matters is I have two beautiful kids, and I’m trying to be the best dad I can possibly be, and that’s the most important thing of all."― Tiger Woods