More From Rainer Maria Rilke
- "This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love: the more they give, the more they possess."
- "For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation."
- "A person isn’t who they are during the last conversation you had with them – they’re who they’ve been throughout your whole relationship."
More In Marriage
- "Today the House has a chance to give 25 million married couples the best Valentine’s Day gift possible, elimination from the most unfair of taxes, the marriage tax penalty."― Jerry Weller
- "When we talk about how movies used to be made, it was over 100 years of film, literal, physical film, with emulsion, that we would expose to light and we would get pictures."― Keanu Reeves
- "In almost every marriage there is a selfish and an unselfish partner. A pattern is set up and soon becomes inflexible, of one person always making the demands and one person always giving way."― Iris Murdoch