More From Rahm Emanuel
- "Today, because of President Obama’s courage, kids can stay on their parent’s plan until they are 26. Insurers cannot kick you off your policy because you have hit your limit. They will not be able to deny you because you have a pre-existing condition."
- "While Mayor Daley surprised me today with his decision to not run for reelection, I have never been surprised by his leadership, dedication and tireless work on behalf of the city and the people of Chicago."
- "Things happened there that I don’t think are the finest hours for anybody, whether it was a journalist, the legal system or, in that case of the political system, who would say that was an example of when Washington worked best."
More In Politics
- "A typical vice of American politics is the avoidance of saying anything real on real issues."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "The rule of friendship means there should be mutual sympathy between them, each supplying what the other lacks and trying to benefit the other, always using friendly and sincere words."― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "An Independent is someone who wants to take the politics out of politics."― Adlai E. Stevenson