More From Rachel Weisz
- "As an actress, it’s part of your job to be able to imagine just about anything – even if it’s not within your personal experience."
- "My real fantasy if I was to drop out would be to live in a mobile home and be a hippie and drive around festivals and have millions of children – children with dreadlocks and nose rings – and play the flute."
- "I was advised by an American agent when I was about 19 to change my surname."
More In Religion
- "What the feminists want of me is something they haven’t examined because it comes from religion. They want me to bear witness."― Doris Lessing
- "Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."― Malcolm Forbes
- "Religion often partakes of the myth of progress that shields us from the terrors of an uncertain future."― Frank Herbert