More From Rachel Weisz
- "I don’t think balance is something you get from someone else; it’s something women have to find from within. For me, finding balance is still a work in progress."
- "I don’t believe your soul mate has to share your politics."
- "I don’t like travelling. Which is ridiculous. And it’s not because I’m afraid of dying on the plane or anything. I just like to stay at home."
More In Religion
- "Civilisation has ever accompanied emigration and conquest – the conflict of opinion, of religion, or of race."― Alfred Russel Wallace
- "If I ever have sex with someone I might be able to develop a sense of humor."― Kate Beckinsale
- "In requiring this candor and simplicity of mind in those who would investigate the truth of our religion, Christianity demands nothing more than is readily conceded to every branch of human science."― Simon Greenleaf